|General Forum Rules|
|1. You are allowed to have one forum account, anyone caught with more than one account will be banned.
2. No promoting or recruiting of any other clan or server of any type. This is an instant ban.
3. Don't revive a thread older than one week unless you have something extremely important to add.
4. Don't hijack someone else's thread, if you have something else to talk about start your own topic.
5. If a thread is serious, stay serious.
6. This is our house, respect us and we'll try and do the same.
7. No political threads under any circumstance, no matter your intentions they always end with someone upset.
8. If you insult a member or break the rules, expect to be punished.
9. Any server ban appeal must be submitted to the "Cry me a River..." sub-forum. Otherwise, it will be ignored.
10. Keep nude images and porn out of the general sections, use the XXX section for those kinds of things. If you have NSFW content that needs to be posted in a general area then please use a url link and a warning.
11. We're adults and we curse, if you don't like it don't join. We're not responsible for you being butt-hurt by anything on here. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Doorman is God Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
12. The owners of Doorman is God Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move, or close any thread for any reason at any time. We (the owners) also reserve the right to terminate any account for any reason at any time without notification.
|Game Server Rules|
|1. No cheating, hacking, scripting, glitching, or third-party software.
2. No disrespecting =DiG= recruits, members, admins, or servers.
3. No wearing of the =DiGr= or =DiG= tag without the explicit consent of an admin. (Did you submit an application for membership? Check your forum messages to see if you were accepted or not.)
4. No promoting or recruiting of any other clan or server of any type. This is an instant ban.
5. If an admin asks you to do something, we suggest you do it.
6. If Doorman asks you to do something, we suggest you do it.
7. Any user banned from our forums may also be banned from all game servers.
This simple list of rules apply to ALL of ours servers. However, be aware that some games may also have specific rules not listed here. Be sure to review rules below that may apply for a certain game.
DayZ/ARMA2-Do not "Dupe." (Duplicating gear using glitches)
-Do not Wall glitch to hide. (Hospital/any other)
-Do not use the 227 Restriction for ANY reason. (also known as "shiftP")
You can be banned if you are caught doing any of the above listed things.
- HLSS and HLDJ are an instant automatic ban.
These rules apply to everyone, including members. If a =DiG= member or recruit breaks these rules report it to one of the Arch Bishops.
|1. Be in the appropriate channel or sub-channel for the game you are playing. (As of Oct. 9,2012, the only public channels right now are for DayZ; any other game would require a member to move you to another channel.)
2. If you are not playing, move to AFK.
3. You should be generally polite to everyone you meet. You're a guest and we're extending a courtesy to you.
4. While 'foul' language is acceptable, you should watch how you direct it towards other players in both tone and intent. This ties in closely with generally polite attitude rule.
5. Under no circumstance is it acceptable for you to promote or recruit for another clan or server of any type. This is an instant ban.
6. If you have a problem with someone on TeamSpeak, report it to a Bishop and let them handle it. Taking matters into your own hands may get you removed along with the offender.
7. If an admin asks you to do something, we suggest you do it.
8. If Doorman asks you to do something, we suggest you do it.
If you don't like our rules, don't tell us about it because we aren't going to change them. Nobody forced you to be here.
|Comprehensive Rule List|